“I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You” written by and illustrated by Yumi Sakugawa, published in Sadie Magazine, 2012.
SOMEBODY IS PLAYING A PIANO AND IT’S MIDNIGHT HERE WHY
UPDATE: I FIGURED OUT THEY’RE PLAYING “MY HEART WILL GO ON”
UPDATE: I JUST OPENED MY DOOR AND YELLED “JACK” THE MUSIC STOPPED AND I CAN HEAR SOMEBODY RUNNING DOWN THE HALL ABOVE ME SHOUTING “ROSE” OMG
if you can’t make fun of your favourite character then you’re taking it a little too seriously
here is some more shit i am tired of in my ya lit
- the one thing the dystopia never anticipated was our love
- our heterosexual love
- titles like FORBIDDEN and POISON and A HUNDRED BURNING MELODIES and THE TEST
- feelings are illegal
- in a world where everyone is the same can she be different
- i just never felt attractive even though by some standards i’m kind of okay i guess i’m thin and white with shoulder length brown hair and big eyes
- every book is a series there are at least four books here is how it goes
- 1. fall in love dare to dream torn apart 2. hunting for lost love OH NO ANOTHER BOY 3. reunited this decision is awkward 4. bringing freedom and truth to the people whoops we’re turning into immortals and my dad is back
- i’m very mature for my age very grown up yes yes serious
- this is an alternate world fantasy based on europe in the middle ages or something it is called ELYSIANA like things aren’t too bad peasantry is just kind of boring and the court is filled with backstabbing ladies in flounces who are jealous of my bond with the prince
- what are familial relationships lol
- this is a metaphor for racism starring white people and [magical species]
- turns out you are the secret princess heir to the fairy kingdom and that’s why you were always too strange and quirky for normal humans to understand
- but the fairy kingdom isn’t all fun and games anymore….
- my romantic best friend is always falling in love with the worst guys that fool not me i fall in love with no one
- but what happens when i meet adrian, a handsome snarky white boy with secrets of his own
- and what are these weird feelings i have for him
- you’ll never guess
How Each Sign Shows Their Attraction
The Signs When They Are Attracted to You
Aries: They smile and laugh more around you. When Aries feel attraction, they feel better about life and that you’re the reason for it. 9 out of 10 times, they will laugh at everything you say.
Let me reblog things that make me feel better about the state of things.
wow so I’m usually super skeptical about sign stuff but this is actually exactly how you can tell I like you, oops?
(which probably has nothing to do with me being aries and more to do with it being a common thing, but.)
so yu haet on characters
bless u tumblr user reversere
How are people serious about what they like all the time? It sounds like it would be among the least fun things in the universe.
I can’t not make fun of things. It’s written somewhere deep in my DNA, some sort of instructional code:
"do you love it?"
“mercilessly mock until you can’t anymore”
for the record when I use the word “waifu” it essentially means “precious baby” 95% of the time
I just used to be really reluctant to say “precious baby” because I actually hate babies
tammi are you me